Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number
Do you want to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar number? Well, Here I will show how to download Aadhaar card online by using Aadhar number. If you have lost your aadhaar card and want to re-generate duplicate Aadhar card. This method will help you in downloading e-aadhar card online by Aadhar no.
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab I have: Aadhaar
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number
- Fill your Full Name (as you give at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Pin Code (enter the same Pin code you have given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the Image code as given in the above image.
- Enter mobile number (OTP password will send to this number)
- Finally, Hit on Get One Time Password
- You will get One time password on mobile phone which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password Click on Verify and Download button.
- Downloading start your Aadhar card in .pdf file. Save this Aadhar Card pdf file on your device
- Open pdf and enter password which is a combination of the first four latter of your name(In CAPITAL letters) and Year of Birth in YYYY format. (see image)
Also, Check: All Indian Bank Balance Check Number
Also, Check: Download YouTube Videos Without software
Take print out of e-aadhar card on hard card and reuse as like original Aadhar card. I hope you downloaded your aadhar card. Comment below if you have any problem in downloading Aadhar card. We will try to solve it.
I hope you downloaded Aadhaar card by aadhar number. Read below article that may be helpful for you.
- How To Check Aadhar Card Status By Name?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
- How to Check Enrollment Number of Aadhar Card by Name?
- How to Check Aadhar Number by Name?
If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.