Direct Download Bluestacks App player *Offline Installer* *May 2019*
Have you heard about Bluestacks app player? Bluestack is one of the best Android emulator I ever use on the net which was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of the mobile ecosystem. Today more than 130 million people in the world use BlueStacks App Player to run mobile apps(Whatsapp, Hike, Paytm, Freecharge, Snapdeal, Mcent, Ladooo, Amazon, Flipkart and many more. ) and games(Castle Clash, candy crush, subway surfers and others) on bigger screens using Bluestacks patented Layercake technology.
Why bluestacks app player. ?
If you don’t know why, then I will tell you some reasons that Bluestack is –
- Android apps supported
- Fast working emulator on PC
- For using WhatsApp on Pc
- Play Android game freely.
Also Check: Best Android Emulators for Windows
Also Check: Download Rooted Bluestacks Emulator
Direct Download Link :
Follow below link to download bluestacts from its official site :
If you want to download bluestacks old version then download bluestacks from Google Drive.
Note: Zip password is kuchjano.in
What are the system requirements to install and run BlueStacks?
Following requirements to use Bluestacks in your PC, Laptap:
- Login PC in Admin user
- For Windows XP User: Windows Installer 4.5 – Direct Download Windows Installer 4.5 Click here
- For Windows XP User: .NET Framework 2.0 SP2, Direct Download .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Click here
- Your PC should have at least 1 GB of main memory, however 2 GB is recommended
- The default installation drive is C:\, currently there is no option to install it on any other drive
- The installation drive needs 2 GB of free disk space
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated.
I hope you have successfully downloaded bluestacks app player. Now use bluestacks in your pc as android device. In bluestacks you have to do the same things as you do in Android mobile. If you want to download playstore apps in bluestacks then you will have to login with gmail account and you will get access as you access in Android mobile. Comment below if you have any question regrading this.