How to Check Enrollment Number of Aadhar Card by Name *May 2019*
Do you want to find Enrollment number by name ? Well, Here i will show the way to check Enroll no online by name. If there is need to get enrollment number and you are forget your Aadhar registration Slip then this method will help you to find out enrollment (EID). Here you need Name and Mobile number (Same as given at the time of Aadhar registration). Follow the below instruction step by step and get Enroll Id.
Also, Check: Laptop Selfie Sticks
Also, Check: Download Aadhar Number
Process to Check Aadhar Enrollment no by Name
- Firstly go to UIDAI official site (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid) or Direct access Click here
- Select the tab of You want to receive your lost: Enrollment No (EID)
- Now fill your Full Name (as you given at the time of Aadhaar card registration)
- Enter Mobile number or Email id (enter the same mobile number you given at the time of Aadhaar registration)
- Enter the security code as given in the above image.
- Finally, Hit on Get OTP.
- You will get One time password on your mobile phone or email which is valid for 5 minutes.
- Enter OTP password in OTP Filled and click on Verify OTP button.
- Message pop up like “Congratulations ! Enrollment No (EID) has been sent to your mobile/email.” .
- You will get Enrollment number by Message/email.
I hope you got your Enrollment number by name. You can follow below article that will be useful for Aadhar card user-
- How to Check/Find Aadhar Number by Name?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Name?
- How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrolment ID?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number?
- How to Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number?
If this was something helpful then Please share this with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter.