Do Idea Port Number MNP Status *Apr 2019*
Idea Port Number is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Idea Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Idea Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Idea Port Number SMS
|Idea Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Idea Port.
Also Read: Idea Loan Number Codes
Also Read: Idea Customer Care Number
Idea Port Number Call
|Idea Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Idea Port.
The Process of Airtel Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your airtel sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Airtel UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
Idea Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Idea Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Idea Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Idea Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Idea Port time is 7 days.
Idea Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
If you have any queries then comment below.