How to port your Idea sim to other sim networks? Well, you can call on Idea port customer care number or you can also start the process online.
You can now easily port your Idea sim to Airtel, Vodafone, Jio and BSNL. You can also port your Idea postpaid number to Airtel prepaid number.
You can check port charges, offers, plans, and status by using port check code and sending the message to customer care number or port number.
Below are the methods of Idea Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Idea Port Number SMS
|Idea Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Idea Port.
Idea Port Number Call
|Idea Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Idea Port.
The Process of Airtel Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your airtel sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Airtel UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
Idea Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Idea Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Idea Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Idea Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Idea Port time is 7 days.
Idea Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
If you have any queries then comment below.