Do Jio Port Number MNP Status *May 2019*
Jio Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Jio Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Jio Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Jio Port Number SMS
|Jio Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Jio Port.
Also, Check: Jio Customer Care Number
Also, Check: Jio Caller Tunes Number
Jio Port Number Call
|Jio Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Jio Port.
Process of Jio Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Jio sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Jio UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
Jio Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Jio Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Jio Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Jio Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Jio Port time is 7 days.
Jio Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
If you have any queries then comment below.