Do Jio Port Number MNP Status
Now you can easily port your Jio sim number to another sim. This process can also be done online by using the port code. You can download the app and can port your sim online.
You can port your Jio number to Vodafone, Airtel, Idea or any other sim. You can also check offers for you first recharge after the port
You can also track your porting status and offers available on your porting number. You can also request to port your Jio sim on customer care number.
Below are the methods of Jio Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Jio Port Number SMS
|Jio Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Jio Port.
Also, Check: Jio Customer Care Number
Also, Check: Jio Caller Tunes Number
Jio Port Number Call
|Jio Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Jio Port.
Process of Jio Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Jio sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Jio UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
Jio Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Jio Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Jio Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Jio Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Jio Port time is 7 days.
Jio Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
If you have any queries then comment below.