Do MTNL Port Number MNP Status
MTNL Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where MTNL Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of MTNL Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
MTNL Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your MTNL Sim must have used 90 days,
- This MTNL Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- MTNL Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal MTNL Port time is 7 days.
MTNL Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
MTNL Port Number SMS
|MTNL Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for MTNL Port.
Also, Check: MTNL Customer Care Number
Also, Check: How to Check Own My Mobile Number
MTNL Port Number Call
|MTNL Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for MTNL Port.
Also Check: Airtel Port Number Codes
Also Check: Jio Port Number Codes
The process of MTNL Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your MTNL sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your MTNL UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.