Do MTS Port Number MNP Status *May 2019*
MTS Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where MTS Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of MTS Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
MTS Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
MTS Port Number SMS
|MTS Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for MTS Port.
MTS Port Number Call
|MTS Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for MTS Port.
MTS Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your MTS Sim must have used 90 days,
- This MTS Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- MTS Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal MTS Port time is 7 days.
Process of MTS Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your MTS sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your MTS UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.