Do Reliance Port Number MNP Status *May 2019*
Reliance Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Reliance Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Reliance Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Reliance Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Reliance Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Reliance Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Reliance Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Reliance Port time is 7 days.
Reliance Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
Reliance Port Number SMS
|Reliance Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Reliance Port.
Also, Check: How to Check Own My Mobile Number
Also, Check: Reliance Customer Care Number
Reliance Port Number Call
|Reliance Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Reliance Port.
Also, Check: Jio Port Number Codes
Also, Check: Airtel Port Number Codes
The process of Reliance Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Reliance sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Reliance UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.