Do Telenor Port Number MNP Status *Apr 2019*
Telenor Port is there to give you freedom of changing your telecom operator whenever you want. Most of the time You don’t get enough internet speed, because your area doesn’t have a strong internet connection. That’s where Telenor Port comes to the rescue you and give you the chance to choose other networks.
Below are the methods of Telenor Port for your sims, it is hell easy to implement that.
Telenor Port: Terms & Conditions
- Your Telenor Sim must have used 90 days,
- This Telenor Port will work only on domestic telecom networks
- Telenor Port Charges are Rs 19.
- Normal Telenor Port time is 7 days.
Telenor Port Documents
- Passport Size Photo.
- Any Govt Issued ID or address proof.
Telenor Port Number SMS
|Telenor Port Number||SMS PORT<space><current phone number> to 1900|
After that, you will receive UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Telenor Port.
Telenor Port Number Call
|Telenor Port Number||Call 1900|
After that, you will receive your UPC (Unique Portal Code) for Telenor Port.
Process of Telenor Port After Getting UPC Code
- Now go to any telecom Store near your area.
- Tell them that you want to Port your Telenor sim.
- Then, give them your id proof and passport size photo.
- Don’t forget to give your Telenor UPC Code to them.
- They will give you a New SIM Card Kit.
- Your New SIM with the same number but different telecom company will be activated within a week.
If you have any queries then comment below.